7.23.2008

If you or a family member are having trouble getting to the blog you can contact crystal@. She may be able to help you. By the way...Shelly it is so wonderful to hear from you through the blog. I just want you to know I sure do love and miss you. LuAnn

5 comments:

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

I left my cell phone at work, but I will pick it up tomorrow. Sorry if any one has tried to call me.

I think the problem with the blog is that you need a google email account to log on. I know there was a 30 day trail thing. Apparently that has expired for many people. I re-sent out invitations this week. But I don't know if that will work. I would try setting up a google account at gmail.com and then try getting on the blog again.

Its okay if you don't use the gmail account for all your email. You can just have it for the blog and keep your other account for emails.

Those are my thoughts on the logging in problem.

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Marsolinis said...

My thoughts on the log-in problem is that a lot of people aren't actually accepting the invitation. You have to accept the invite and set up the account....with any email address. Click on Create an account now....then type in your email address and password. Like I said before use your existing email address. Once this is done you can save it in your favorites and visit as often as you like!
I had problems with family trying to get into mine, it seems to have worked!
It has been fun following you guys and seeing what you are up to!

Shelly said...

Looks like everyone had so much fun.