9.19.2008

Shoot 'em Up

Meet at Lee Kay Gun Range at 2:00 pm. Located at 6000 West 2100 South is Salt Lake City. From I-215 take 2100 South westbound (Route 201) to the 5600 West exit, range entrance is just north of the exit ramp. Click on the name of the range and it will take you to their website. You can read the rules and check out the prices.

2 comments:

LuAnn said...

we are a bunch of RED NECKS; but we sure know how to have a good time! It was fun to see everyone. Sorry my expert shooting was a little bit off ,but the HUGE noise of Nate's scary gun kept making me jump out of my skin. jk,Nate. Emily said she really loved shooting my cute pink rifle(who wouldn't). See you guys next month in Wendover. By the way, anyone who is interested- Randy Travis is in concert there, that night.I am going to get tickets if anyone else is interested.LUANN

Dee & Danna Mabey said...

SORRY WE MISSED YA ALL....IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A LOT OF FUN.
PERSONALLY I WAS AFRAID I'D SHOOT MY EYE OUT.
I WAS AN EMERGENCY BABY TENDER FOR DANNY THAT DAY SO K'LEIGH AND I GATHERED UP SOME OTHER COUSINS AND HAD A PARTY WHILE DEE SAT GLUED TO THE U OF U FOOTBALL GAME ON TV.