1.31.2010

sports night

Did you all have fun? Super huge thank you to Tom for getting us the perfect set up at his ward. The snacks were wonderful from the carmel brownies to the lil smokies and everything in between. Remember to start getting your plans together for next month. Julie will be getting our reservations made for dinner. She will be giving out that info here at our blog. Please make sure you pass this address around to all your family members. There has been interest in getting a group together for a buffet run out to Wendover. If you are interested please leave a comment and a date that you prefer. We are a wonderful family and I love you all!

3 comments:

LuAnn said...

We are missing a basketball. If anyone took it home on accident please contact me so I can get home to it's family. They miss it dearly. Thanks guys!

Julie said...

Wendover Huh..... I am on bored for that one. Any day works LOL

Dee & Danna Mabey said...

sounds like you all had a good time. We'll try to make it up for one of the other outings.