I think Julie knows we will not be there but i think several of my kids will be anyway they were talking like they were planning to go. have fun and we will miss you all.
Hi! As of today I have us down for 20 adults. If I havent heard from you and you are still wanting to go, please let me know so I can add you to the reservation :)
So far I have the following going:
Aunt LuAnn and her fam Uncle Paul and his fam Uncle Jimmy an Aunt Bonnie Aunt Shonnie + 2 My mom and my fam Our reservtion is @ 6:00pm on 2/20/10
Our family blog is now public! Hopefully this will make it more accessible to all family members. This also means that anyone can see it. Make sure not to post any personal info that you wouldn't want the general public to see or know.
2 comments:
I think Julie knows we will not be there but i think several of my kids will be anyway they were talking like they were planning to go. have fun and we will miss you all.
Hi!
As of today I have us down for 20 adults. If I havent heard from you and you are still wanting to go, please let me know so I can add you to the reservation :)
So far I have the following going:
Aunt LuAnn and her fam
Uncle Paul and his fam
Uncle Jimmy an Aunt Bonnie
Aunt Shonnie + 2
My mom and my fam
Our reservtion is @ 6:00pm on 2/20/10
Post a Comment