wow! that was so fun.Don't worry Anna knows I will buy her lunch next month.( the real game of course) It was so great to see everyone again. I loved seeing Chris Reich and Shonnies 2 cute grand daughters. Can't wait to see who shows up next month.
Our family blog is now public! Hopefully this will make it more accessible to all family members. This also means that anyone can see it. Make sure not to post any personal info that you wouldn't want the general public to see or know.
2 comments:
wow! that was so fun.Don't worry Anna knows I will buy her lunch next month.( the real game of course) It was so great to see everyone again. I loved seeing Chris Reich and Shonnies 2 cute grand daughters. Can't wait to see who shows up next month.
a sleeping baby is the best kind to have on a fun trip up a mountain.
Post a Comment