LuAnn has the ReAL tickets. They are $17.00 tickets that we got for $14.00!! Right now we have 30 seats grouped together. They are in the end zone. Please leave a comment or call LuAnn 268-6904 if you are interested.
I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO THE KIDS ABOUT GOING TO THE REAL GAME. IT SOUNDS LIKE THERE IS INTEREST AMONGST OUR TROOP BUT I HAVE NOT GOTTEN A FINAL FIGURE YET. DEE & I WILL GET 2 SEATS AT THE VERY LEAST. I'LL SEE YOU AT THE BABY SHOWER.
Our family blog is now public! Hopefully this will make it more accessible to all family members. This also means that anyone can see it. Make sure not to post any personal info that you wouldn't want the general public to see or know.
1 comment:
I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO THE KIDS ABOUT GOING TO THE REAL GAME. IT SOUNDS LIKE THERE IS INTEREST AMONGST OUR TROOP BUT I HAVE NOT GOTTEN A FINAL FIGURE YET. DEE & I WILL GET 2 SEATS AT THE VERY LEAST.
I'LL SEE YOU AT THE BABY SHOWER.
Post a Comment