What a beautiful baby. I love little girls. How much fun you all are going to have with these 3 little cousins as they get a little older. I remember how close the Nunez & Williamson cousins were. The tradition continues.
She is a very beautiful baby!!! I can't wait for our little girls to grow up together, it's like Danna said, traditions continue. Now we just need Ty to have a boy!!!
Our family blog is now public! Hopefully this will make it more accessible to all family members. This also means that anyone can see it. Make sure not to post any personal info that you wouldn't want the general public to see or know.
3 comments:
What a beautiful baby. I love little girls. How much fun you all are going to have with these 3 little cousins as they get a little older. I remember how close the Nunez & Williamson cousins were. The tradition continues.
Andrea, she is a beautiful baby. Congratulations! I wish I was there to hold her. Shelly
She is a very beautiful baby!!! I can't wait for our little girls to grow up together, it's like Danna said, traditions continue. Now we just need Ty to have a boy!!!
Post a Comment