Andrea's baby shower was fun! It was pretty laid back. We ate Mexican food and shared "mommy moments." It was a nice chance to hear stories and advice. Andrea felt very blessed to have such a giving and supportive family. Thank you for making it a special day for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I sure do love our family. I know we have had alot of baby showers lately, but you guys just keep on coming. Thanks for being so supportive. You are all the best!
A WONDERFUL PARTY. I HAD A GREAT TIME. IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE HOW THE 'YOUNG ONES' ARE GROWNING UP SO LOVELY.
THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO TO BRING US TOGETHER.
DIANE CALLED TO SAY THAT ANDREA HAS NOW JOINED THE RANKS OF 'MOTHERHOOD'. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
CONGRATULATIONS ALSO TO LUANN FOR GETTING ANOTHER GRANDBABY.
HOW WONDERFUL FOR YOUR FAMILY!!
Post a Comment