1.26.2010

Be There!!!

I hope everyone got their schedule for the year. Our first activity is this saturday; I hope you are all there. Would you guys please let us know what treat you will be bringing( we don't want to end up with 9 bags of peanut m&m's ) If you click on the word comments at the bottom of this posting you can type in what you will be bringing. Thanks!

9 comments:

LuAnn said...

I am bringing the most delicious appetizer... Jon's famous bacon wrapped water-chestnuts. You guys are going to love them.

Dee & Danna Mabey said...

this sounds so fun....sorry we can't make it this time but will try to do so another get-together.

Julie said...

Aunt Luann, just want to tell you how much I appreciate you and all the work you do to bring the family together. I'm still not sure on the food. I will be back tomorrow :)

LuAnn said...

I love you Julie...

Andrea said...

We will bring a pot of little smokies. Can't wait!

Julie said...

I think we will bring sweets...Cookies or brownies.
Maybe both :)

Dianna said...

We will bring some chex mix.

Shonnie Rae Ferrin-Reich said...

coming from Shonnie's 7. I plan on a veggie tray.

Crystal said...

Something sweet. We'll have to see what Smith's has ready to go :)