FAMILY.... a challenge for all of you. Several of us have accepted a challenge and are blogging for 365 days in whatever way you like.(examples: a photo each day, a quote each day, a recipe per day, whatever you want.)
If you would like to set up a blog of your own and join in the fun call me and we will walk you through the easy process.
3 comments:
LUANN....I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE GROUP....WHAT AND HOW DOES THIS WORK? DOES IT MEAN THAT THE ENTRIES CAN BE FOUND THRU A FAMILY LINK? BY INVITATION? DO WE KEEP THEM WITHIN OUR INDIVIDUAL FAMILIES OR ARE WE JOINED TOGETHER??? DEE & I HAVE A UTAH PHONE NUMBER SO ANYBODY UP THERE CAN CALL US FREE. 801 362-9818 DANNA 801 558-1856 DEE
I have to wait for Chelsea to have a free minute to help me. Then I will call you and walk you through the steps. Get those kids of yours on board; it would be a fun way to get to know them better.
I put the information on my blog for them to see....I am hoping they will join us. I'm not sure how to get you to our page...oh yes here is the addresses.
deedanna.blogspot.com
and
mabeynews.blogspot.com
i think that will get you there.
Post a Comment